Wednesday, July 04, 2012

I am never alone

Cold was the feeling, A creeping chill of the moon less night
Dread and exhaustion, was all that was of me
A shell of a human , empty of heart and soul
Life's all but a mirage lingering desolately for miles ahead.

The road I am on, found no end, So many twists,turns and forks
When ever a brief respite of end was sought, it curved another bend

Tired and senseless I walk along,
Deep within, my heart numb and hollow
Winding and turning I trudge on, So many lanes join and split
Not knowing where , what and which lay ahead.

Standing at a fork on this path of misery, I am suddenly scared and all alone  
Tears of sorrow streak my face, as I shudder a look ahead
Heaviness of a long lost hope lay curdling in my brain 
I struggle to put one foot behind the other, A traveler lost on the ways of the World.

A gentle hand lay sweet upon my shoulder,
Not knowing who, I feel hope
I turn to see but feel with my heart 
A brief but soothing breeze, an outstretched arm with a helping hand.........

I thank you God,  for the day you touched me,
And now I smile each time I look upon my way
The road has warmed and all my sorrows are tamed
Within my heart , I now know,  Your friendship and love will always remain.

So be the next bend I travel frightening and new,
I will walk without pain or sorrow
Now that I am at last at peace with my hope
Your Love shines forth on my way, Sure lost I'll never be again

A cheer of warmth holds me now, an embrace of life sweet and warm 
I walk steady by the beats my heart,  
Breaths as light a fluttering feather
Not before, but knowing this now, On all my roads , I am never alone

No comments:

Please Note

അവഹേളനങ്ങളും, വ്യക്തിപരമായ അധിക്ഷേപങ്ങളും, അശ്ലീല പദപ്രയോഗങ്ങളും ദയവായി ഒഴിവാക്കുക. അഭിപ്രായങ്ങള്‍ മലയാളത്തിലോ ഇംഗ്ലീഷിലോ എഴുതുക. മംഗ്ലീഷില്‍ എഴുതുന്ന അഭിപ്രായങ്ങള്‍ പോസ്റ്റ് ചെയ്യുന്നതല്ല.

ഇംഗ്ലീഷില്‍ ടൈപ് ചെയ്ത് മലയാളമാക്കാനുള്ള സംവിധാനം ഈ പോസ്റ്റിൽ കൊടുത്തിരിക്കുന്നു. ദയവായി ഉപയോഗിക്കുക