Thanks to Lakshmi that I found this blogsite to put my thoughts up.
Well its already past 10 pm here in Mumbai ..And road from Santacruz (E) station to Kurla(W)is full of people hustling and bustling home after work ...This Western raiilway station to Central railway station connecting link is supposed to be one of the busiest suburban road link in Mumbai ...
Since me sitting in a open cyber cafe typing out this blog , I could sense the rush of Mumbai and slowly and steadly people are filling up the roads ..Thats Mumbai day in and day out its all rush..
Life, with its endless possibilities, intricate yet subtle,incoherant but meaningfull, so unknown yet so very familiar, has always been a ceaseless wonder for me. Its with awe and respect that I look and marvel at this great randomness , this great unpredictability that mark each and every one's day - from birth to death - that which we call LIFE .....Thus begins the blog of my thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please Note
അവഹേളനങ്ങളും, വ്യക്തിപരമായ അധിക്ഷേപങ്ങളും, അശ്ലീല പദപ്രയോഗങ്ങളും ദയവായി ഒഴിവാക്കുക. അഭിപ്രായങ്ങള് മലയാളത്തിലോ ഇംഗ്ലീഷിലോ എഴുതുക. മംഗ്ലീഷില് എഴുതുന്ന അഭിപ്രായങ്ങള് പോസ്റ്റ് ചെയ്യുന്നതല്ല.
ഇംഗ്ലീഷില് ടൈപ് ചെയ്ത് മലയാളമാക്കാനുള്ള സംവിധാനം ഈ പോസ്റ്റിൽ കൊടുത്തിരിക്കുന്നു. ദയവായി ഉപയോഗിക്കുക
2 comments:
Your views and words have an existentialistic touch. I enjoy that.
Sandeep P
Your views and words have an existential touch. I like that. Please visit my blog : sandeeppal.blogspot.com
Post a Comment